Summer is basically over, as much as I neither want to admit or accept it. There’s something about the shift in seasons that happens in September that always causes me to stop and reflect.
I can’t really explain why. September has always just felt like a natural time to take stock of the year. To look back on what has been and to plan for what still remains.
I want to finish the year with purpose and intention. Yes… even this year. Even 2020… the most ridiculous year most of us have ever experienced!
That’s why this week I’m offering a little personal insight as well as a challenge. A call-to-action for those who listen. I’ve got five things I’m looking to work on in what’s left of this year. I have a feeling you may need to work on these things too.
* Voice Over Marketing Playbook is back September 16 – 25, 2020. If you’re ready to up your marketing game, the Playbook video course is exactly what you need. Watch for details at voiceovermarketingplaybook.com *
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult