The early days of COVID-19 at the end of March and into the beginning of April were tough days, to say the least. Many voice actors were in panic mode, watching as their clients businesses were shut down and projects were put on hold. Some temporarily, some permanently. Often, we didn’t know which it would end up being!
For most of us, we’ve never seen anything impact our industry so swiftly and broadly as COVID did… and continues to!
It’s October now. We’re basically seven months into this global pandemic. COVID is still ravaging countries. Numbers are climbing around the world as the dreaded “second wave” begins to take shape. In the midst of all that, we’re still trying to keep our voice over businesses up and running.
We also have a lot of questions… or at least, I know I do.
In this episode of the Everyday VOpreneur Podcast, I’m sharing six different insights I’ve been thinking on and putting into practice as the pandemic rages on. My hope is the information shared will be an encouragement for you.
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult