Pro Tips for Working With a Virtual Assistant
One of the most important lessons you can learn as a VOpreneur is how to scale your time. You’ve got 24 hours in a day, and a lot of things you need to accomplish in that time. Which means, your growth potential will be limited to how many hours a day you can give to your business.
If you want to grow, you have to scale and part of scaling a business means knowing when it’s time to add to your team. It means knowing when to start looking for a Virtual Assistant.
Brigid Reale has lived in both worlds. She’s worked as a virtual assistant for someone else’s business and she’d hired a virtual assistant for her own business.
In this week’s episode, Brigid shares from her experience and offers a lot of solid wisdom and tips for all of us to consider when it comes to hiring and working with a VA.
Visit Brigid Reale at https://realevoices.com
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult