You’ve got an incredible audition opportunity on bodalgo, VOPlanet or one of the other voice over casting sites. You’ve recorded your audio and you’re ready to submit…
But what the heck do you put in that darn proposal box?
Sometimes this box gets treated as an after-thought. We assume nobody is reading them anyway. While that may be true in some instances, if you’re not taking advantage of this box, you may be missing out.
I do think there are ways to strategically use that space to increase your chances of getting short-listed (provided your actual audition is good).
In this episode I share tips of writing better casting site proposals.
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult