We’re trying to run a successful business, and that means doing our best to never be taken advantage of. It also means making sure we respect our true value. We don’t want to leave money on that table. Especially when we’re providing a top-notch service.
But, what is an extra charge and what is just providing great customer service?
Where is the line? Is there a line?
Think about the lifetime value of your voice over clients. Then determine is billing them for every little thing is ultimately worth risking that lifetime value for!
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult