In a perfect world you’re going to send a a voice over recording, include an invoice, and be paid within the hour of those arriving in the clients inbox. Alas, this is not a perfect world.
So when will you get paid? Will it happen immediately? Will it happen in 15 days or 30 days? How long will you be chasing payments or will you have to chase payments at all?
In order to get paid in a timely and consistent manner, part of your job as a VOpreneur and the CEVO of your company will be setting payment terms and discussing them up front with your clients.
In this episode of the podcast I share some insights into how to set payment terms, what kind of terms are generally accepted / assumed and I offer a few tips for what you need to include in your voice over invoices.
You can also check out Episode 054 “How to Get Paid on Time Every Time“
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult