To make 2021 better than 2020, part of that process involves the goals you set for yourself and your business. If you don’t know what you’re going to accomplish, you likely won’t accomplish much!
Goal setting isn’t just as simple as saying, “I want to make more money,” or, “I want to book more voice over work.” For goals to have true value, there are certain criteria they need to meet.
In this episode I give you a few elements to setting better goals, and a couple tips for helping make sure you’re able to achieve every goal you set.
* PLAYBOOK IS COMING JANUARY 5 – 14, 2021
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult