Hardware, software and all points in between. It takes a lot of different types of tools to run a successful voice over business. I’ve previously published an eBook highlighting over 50 of the ones I use for various and assorted purposes.
In this weeks episode, I share a few of my favourite tools, and I’ve collected a few stories from some Everyday VOpreneurs talking about the different tools they’re using to make running a business a little bit more organized and easier.
TOOLS IN THIS EPISODE
Wave Apps – https://waveapps.com
90X Planner – https://90xgoalplanner.com
Headliner – https://headliner.app
CamCard – https://camcard.com
Nimble – https://nimble.com/marcscottvo (Free 45 Day trial at this link)
Kensington Trackball – https://www.kensington.com/en-ca/p/products/control/trackballs/slimblade-trackball/
VoiceZam – https://msvo.me/msvoicezam (3 months for the price of 1 affiliate link)
Evernote – https://evernote.com
Asana – https://asana.com
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Watch a Free Webinar about CRM for Voice Over
View it now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/whatiscrm
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Book a Website Consult
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
Visit – https://www.audiblyyours.com
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
- 6:12 Stefanie Gallagher
- 15:09 Galena White
- 22:32 JD Kaye
- 28:36 Judith Bareham