Inboxes are overwhelmed. People get a thousand emails a day. So how do you get your emails to stand out? How do you write emails that people will actually read? Or, better yet… that people will actually respond to?
There are three important questions I think you need to consider when writing your marketing emails. Use the questions as filter for the content you’re including to make sure that what you’re sending is worth reading for the recipient!
* PLAYBOOK IS COMING JANUARY 5 – 14, 2021
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult