We’ve all heard it said, “you never get a second chance to make a first impression.” It’s a quote that makes a lot of sense, and it’s a strong reminder to always be putting our best foot forward.
So how are your first impressions? Have you ever considered what kind of impressions you’re making? Good, bad or otherwise? Have you ever looked at various aspects of your business and evaluated how those things may appear to people on the other side? Those on the receiving end?
Coaching with voice actors on a daily basis I see areas where talent are making bad first impressions, but they don’t have to be. Some of these areas are easy fixes. Many are no or low cost, as well!
After this episode, I hope you’ll have a few solid strategies for making better first impressions so you can create even more opportunities for yourself and your voice over business!
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult