Starting a voice over business is filled with challenges.
You’ve got coaching, training, demos, equipment, marketing, websites and domains, branding, accountants and a million other things you need to figure out.
Who can you trust to help you figure that out? What else do you need to know? What should you be focusing on? Who should you be listening to?
The purpose of this episode is simple… to give you a little guidance. But not just from me. From some of your peers. Voice Actors who have been there, done that, learned some lessons a long the way and want to share.
Heed their advice. It’s all really good!
SPECIAL GUEST CONTRIBUTORS
Kayla Jackson – https://kaylajacksonvo.com/
Eli Schiff – https://www.elliotschiff.com/
Jenna Sharpe https://www.jennasharpe.com/
Garnet Williams – http://williamsvoiceovers.com/
Lynn Norris – https://www.voicedbylynn.com/
Chad Jo Peterson – https://www.chadjovoiceover.com/
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult
Special Guest Contributors
- 4:44 6 Tips - Kayla Jackson
- 16:07 Don't Rush - Eli Schiff
- 20:26 Perpetual Training - Jenna Sharpe
- 26:50 Triple Check - Garnet Williams
- 30:48 Eating Elephants - Lynn Norris
- 35:04 Who to Trust - Chad Jo Peterson