Shiny object syndrome has voice actors chasing new social platforms such as Clubhouse and TikTok. Nobody wants to miss out on the next big thing… the next great opportunity.
I’m not saying those platforms don’t have potential. But I will say while so many are busy chasing the next new thing, a lot of VO’s may be missing out on the old faithful platform that’s right in front of them.
A social platform built for professionals to connect with professionals for professional purposes. Doesn’t that sound exactly like the kind of place you’d want to be devoting your marketing efforts? Or at the very least, a portion of them?
If you’re trying to market your voice over business, you need to be on LinkedIn. It’s still one of the best social media channels for finding leads, building relationships and growing your business.
Need a little help using the platform more effectively? In this episode I’m offering up a few tips to help you do just that.
Referenced in this episode:
* How To Build Your Social Networks – Episode 035 *
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult