You’re working on your own self marketing. Contacting as many voice over leads as possible. At some point one of them (or more) are going to respond to you that they don’t keep a list of voice actors on hand, but rather they work exclusively with online casting site for all their projects.
Great. Now what do you do? How do you respond to that? Do you even bother to respond to that?
I think there might still be opportunities to be generated from it, so I wouldn’t just simply give up.
Get some tips on how to handle this situation in the this episode of the podcast.
* One Piece of Advice Free eBook https://marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook/
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult