“Who do I trust?”
It’s a question I get asked daily. The internet has afforded everyone a platform, and with that platform, anyone can be a coach now. Even folks who shouldn’t be. Folks who truly aren’t coaches at all. So who can you trust? How do you know who to invest your dollars with so you can get a solid return?
In this weeks episode I’ve collected stories from Everyday VOpreneurs who have had impactful coaching experiences. In intertwine their stories with some of my own stories of powerful coaching experiences. If you’re looking for voice over coaching, the names in this episode would be a good place to start!
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
COACHES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
“Uncle” Roy Yokelson
J. Michael Collins
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
Paul Dela Ross
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Stories in this Episode
- 5:05 Paul Dela Ross
- 12:29 Lynn Norris
- 20:47 Amanda Sellers
- 29:53 Drew Campbell