Have you noticed how many people are out there calling themselves voice over coaches these days? Some of them are totally legit. Some of them are voice actors who aren’t booking as much and need to supplement their income. Some of them are crooks and hacks and frauds.
How the heck to navigate through the noise of find the right ones?I’m asked a dozen times every week, “how do I get started in voice over?” I’m also asked a dozen times every week, “how do I move forward in voice over?”
Within this episode, I hope to answer those questions. Give you some solid advice as to what to look for and what to avoid, and hopefully leave you feeling more confident in your next steps.
Do you need help determining your next steps? Book a 15 minute free consultation with me and I’ll guide you in the right direction. Book Your Consult
* Need marketing / business coaching?Visit https://marcscottcoaching.com
* Need a voice over?Visit https://marcscottvoiceover.com
* Want VOpreneur Swag?Visit https://teespring.com/stores/vopreneur
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!Visit https://msvo.me/msvoicezam
* Download my free eBook, 35 Mentors: One Piece of Advice.Visit https://www.marcscottcoaching.com/onepieceofadviceebook
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.Visit https://facebook.com/groups/vopreneur
* Looking for legitimate voice over coaches?Visit https://opencoaches.com
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!Visit https://antlandproductions.com
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!Visit https://christyharst.com
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!Visit http://krystawallrauch.com