When I’m teaching marketing to voice actors, one of the points I drive home over and over and over again is that leads can literally be found everywhere. The potential is only limited by your creativity and willingness to make connections.
The entire purpose of this episode is to get you thinking beyond the traditional casting sites, agents and production companies. Those are all places you can find voice over work, for sure. However, they’re not the only places to find work. After this episode, I think you’ll be feeling a lot different about your marketing and keeping your eyes open to the endless possibilities that are out there.
* The Voice Over Marketing Playbook
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
- 6:14 Ian Fishman
- 9:23 Diane Merritt
- 12:58 Melvin Vermeer
- 19:47 Lisa Sowden
- 24:33 Judy Fossum
- 30:25 Suzanne Wynn