Generally speaking my advice is, “never give up on a lead.” While that’s true more often than not, there are certain criteria where I believe it’s reasonable and even responsible to cut your losses.
In this weeks episode I share the criteria I use for determine if it’s time to mark a voice over lead as “dead” and move on to the next one.
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!