What if I told you there was a place to look for voice over opportunities where you could, quite literally, be the only voice actor competing for the job? This place exists, and it’s often overlooked because we’re too busy surfing the web for jobs around the globe!
In this weeks episode, I’m sharing stories from Everyday VOpreneurs just like you, who are crushing marketing on a local level. Finding, connecting and creating opportunities for voice over work right within their own communities!
Want to learn how to market yourself locally? Check out my Booking in Your Backyard Master Class. Click Here
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
Andrew W. Barckley
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Everyday VOpreneurs in this Episode
- 6:28 Rick MacIvor
- 10:19 Andrew W. Barckley
- 15:42 Amy Roach
- 20:23 Mike Tobin
- 26:32 Karen Allen