Did you know YouTube is the second largest search engine on the internet? Did you further know that YouTube, apart from your love of cat videos, can actually add massive value to your life (and business) in other more productive ways?
Every voice actor needs to be taking advantage of this platform and the good news is… you don’t need to be creating original content to do it (although that’s great too!)
Voice Actors often mistakenly believe the only way to use YouTube for marketing is to create videos of yourself and many don’t want to do that or aren’t comfortable doing this.
In this episode, I offer up a quick tip for one way you can get YouTube working for your voice over business that requires minimal effort and no on-camera experience! 😉
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult