Working from home is one of the greatest perks of being a voice actor. It can also be one of the greatest challenges. How do you stay productive and focussed when there are a million distractions grabbing for your attention?
In this weeks episode of the podcast, I share a few of my own productivity tips and you’re also going to get some stories and tips from other everyday VOpreneurs trying to overcome the same struggles.
* Want 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1?
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
VOpreneur's in This Episode
- 4:22 Darbi Worley
- 10:22 Jennifer Antkowiak
- 17:35 Mike Ciporkin
- 23:13 Zuleika Deciga
- 28:34 Patrick Kirchner