To lock it down or keep or open… this is the age old (and heavily debated question) when it comes to social media network status for voice actors.
The two sides of the coin…
Keep it private. That way other voice actors can’t see who you’re connecting with and they won’t be able to poach your clients. And yes, this does happen. It’s happened to me many times! PS: Don’t be that VO!
Or… do you keep it public, knowing that there are advantages. Particularly when it comes to searchability and making it easier for other people who could benefit from your services to be able to find you.
So what’s a voice actor to do? That’s exactly what I’m talking about in this episode of the podcast.
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult