Signing with a voice over agent is exciting. It means you’re playing in the big leagues now. It means you’re going to be opened up to new opportunities you couldn’t otherwise get access to it. It’s something you no doubt want to tell the world.
But should you?
Voice Actors are always asking me if they should list their agent(s) on their website and in this episode I share my thoughts on the issue, and why I have chosen to do what I do.
* Voice Over Marketing Playbook is back September 16 – 25, 2020. If you’re ready to up your marketing game, the Playbook video course is exactly what you need. Watch for details at voiceovermarketingplaybook.com *
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult