We are living in a confusing, overwhelming and constantly changing time right now as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Everyday the rules and regulations change and with those changes, it’s our responsibility as business owners and voice actors to stay on top of the developments and adapt where we can.
In last week’s episode (Episode 54 – How to Navigate COVID-19 in Your Voice Over Business) I focused more on the marketing side of things. I’m changing the tune a little bit this week. As this situation develops, there are trends I’m starting to see surface, and others I believe could surface. I share those with you as things to watch for.
In order for us to successfully navigate this pandemic and keep our businesses thriving, we’ll have to learn to evolve and adapt. To go where the opportunities and needs are.
By the end of this episode, I believe you’ll have a few clues. Together, we’ll navigate COVID-19 and do what we can to keep our industry strong.
*VOICE OVER MARKETING PLAYBOOK IS COMING APRIL 14 – 24, 2020 at voiceovermarketingplaybook.com *
EXCLUSIVE EPISODE OFFER
Send a 30-60 second sample of raw audio from your studio to Roy Yokelson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a free quality assessment. You can also book a 30 minute studio consult for $75. Just mention episode 55 of the podcast.
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Highlights from this Episode
- 3:45 Explainer and Whiteboard Videos
- 5:58 Diversification - Trending Genres
- 12:45 Voice Over Marketing Playbook 2.0
- 15:41 The Rise of the Home Studio
- 19:52 Exclusive Offer from Antland Productions
- 22:38 People Want to Keep Working
- 24:54 Limit Your Exposure