Where is the voice over industry going?
What changes are on the horizon?
What changes are still to come?
I’ve been involved in the voice over industry for a while now, and in that time I’ve witnessed a lot of change. Even in the few short years since I first went full-time I’ve watched a lot of things shift.
To continue to grow your voice over business in 2020 and beyond, you’re going to have to watch for the changes, identify the trends, and adapt accordingly.
In this episode of the podcast I share my views on a few of the trends I see either already unfolding, or that I believe will unfold in 2020 and beyond. I hope it helps you better prepare for them!
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Voice Over Trends in 2020
- 1:39 The Rise of SEO
- 5:39 The Removal of the Middleman
- 8:02 Using Social to Grow an Organic Audience
- 12:04 The Podcast Explosion
- 20:05 Power Shifts in Online Casting
- 24:05 Self Marketing is the Way Forward
- 26:37 Continued Growth in Corporate Non Broadcast