My transition from a full-time day job to full-time voice over didn’t happen quite like I expected. Basically, I was “exited” and my hand was forced.
Downsized from my radio job in 2012, I had a choice to make. Go back to a career I’d been in since 1995 but no longer loved, or finally pursue the passion I had been suppressing since childhood… entrepreneurship.
Do you have a day job you want to get out of? Have you been dreaming about or thinking about transitioning in voice over full-time? In this weeks episode I share some things you’re going to want to consider to develop your exit strategy.
If it’s going to happen, you’re going to have to have a plan!
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!