We’ve all got a thousand excuses for not using social media as often as we should. Some of them more valid than others, I suppose. The most common excuse, however, is the age old, “I have nothing to share. My life isn’t that interesting,” excuse.
I’m calling you out on that one, my friend. We ALL have something to share. If you spend a few minutes thinking bigger picture… as in… outside the studio… I think you’ve got plenty to share on social!
In this quick hit Summer Series episode, I’m going to spark some creative juices for you. I want you to walk away inspired, and with more than a few ideas of things you can use to light up your Instagram and get some conversations started on Twitter and other social platforms.
Oh, and for what it’s worth… there’s more to social media than booth selfies! 😉
* Want some free LinkedIn tips?
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!