There’s more competition than ever in today’s voice over marketplace thanks to low barriers to entry.
With so many talent trying to book the jobs, trying to find ways to make yourself stand-out can be tough. We want to be noticed. We want clients to like us. To hire us!
For many talent, when the opportunity to presents itself to quote for a job, the first thing they think to do to separate themselves from the rest of the crowd is to lower their rates. While this age-old tactic may work in the retail space, I don’t think it should be part of your service-based voice over business.
If you can’t compete on rates, what should you use to win the jobs? The answer is in this episode.
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!