Right now, LinkedIn is one of the best places you can be investing your time when it comes to marketing your voice over business. It’s a place where people are still active and engaging every single day. Professionals looking to connect with professionals for professional opportunities.
Even in a pandemic!!
If you want to make a great impression with a potential new lead on LinkedIn, it starts with the Personal Note you include with your connection request. The problem is, far too many voice actors are NOT including a personal note when they send their requests.
This feature exists for a reason and if you want to immediately step up your game on LinkedIn, you better start taking advantage of it. In this quick hit episode, I explain why.
Want some free LinkedIn tips? Visit https://marcscottcoaching.com/linkedin
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult