Nobody can eat just one cookie… nobody who’s being honest, anyway. One cookie ALWAYS leads two. Sometimes three. Sometimes, in the case of a certain barbecue loving, voice acting Canadian who shall remain nameless… six or eight. The point is, once you start down a slippery slope… you slide!
It’s no different with the goals you’ve set for yourself and your business. If you don’t stick to them with the utmost commitment, if you allow yourself one slip up, it’ll often lead to two and three and so on. Before long, you’ve compromised on your goals.
That’s a dangerous place to be and in this weeks episode, I’ll explain why!
The Voice Over Marketing Playbook is coming January 6 – 16, 2020
* Want 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1?
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!