Right now there are two overwhelming emotions I’m seeing in the voice acting community, both in social media and through the private coaching I do with voice actors for business and marketing. Those two emotions are guilt and fear. Neither of them serve you or your business, and neither one of them should be stopping you from going to work each day.
For talent who are still working, there’s a sense of guilt when so many others are out of work. It shouldn’t be this way. It doesn’t need to be this way.
Still for others, there’s a sense of fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the pandemic. Fear of saying the wrong thing. Fear of connecting with a company who’s temporarily closed. This fear is keeping many voice actors who could be working, from working.
I’m addressing both of these head on in this episode of the podcast.
* Get 3 Months of VoiceZam for the price of 1
* Need a little marketing help? Download a FREE eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* For voice over services:
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Group
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
If you need guidance with your voice over business or learning how to more effectively market, I can help. Book a 15 minute free consultation with me to discuss your specific needs. Book Your Consult