To run a successful voice over business, you’ve got to be prepared to make some investments. In this weeks episode, you’re going to hear stories about some great ones. Just not the ones you might be expecting. We’re not talking about voice over coaching or demos and we’re not talking about new equipment for your studio.
You’re going to hear stories from Everyday VOpreneurs like you who talk about some of the best investments they feel they’ve made for their businesses and some of the answers might be unexpected.
* The Voice Over Marketing Playbook
* Sign up for 3 months of VoiceZam for the price of 1!
* Free Mini eBook – 5 Steps to Marketing Like a VOpreneur
Download now at https://marcscottcoaching.com/5marketingstepsebook
* Need a voice over?
* Want VOpreneur Swag?
* Join the VOpreneur Facebook Community.
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
David Cui Cui
J. Rodney Turner
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
- 5:12 David Cui Cui
- 11:13 Cara Scott
- 16:29 Tim Johnson
- 22:22 Jodi Krangle
- 27:33 J Rodney Turner