At some point in our journey, someone has spoken into our life or business and given advice that left a lasting impression. Maybe it was a coach, a mentor, maybe even a family member. Perhaps it was something you heard in a podcast or read in a blog.
In this weeks episode, I’ve reached out to Everyday VOpreneurs and asked them to share the best piece of advice they’ve been given. In between their stories, I share some of the best advice I have to offer voice actors as well.
Download my free eBook, 35 Mentors: One Piece of Advice.
Listen to Episode 015 – Attending Non Voice Over Conferences
EVERYDAY VOPRENEURS IN THIS EPISODE
* Thanks to “Uncle Roy” for production assistance!
* Thanks to Christy Harst for VO contributions!
* Thanks to Krysta Wallrauch for VO contributions!
Do you need help determining your next steps in your voice over business? Book a 15 minute free consultation with me and I’ll guide you in the right direction. Book Your Consult
VOpreneurs in this Episode
- 7:14 Susan Mazel - You're online too much. Get out in the real world.
- 10:47 Stephen Carlock - Comparison steals joy.
- 18:41 Janet Peters - How you feel comes across in the booth.
- 30:18 Christina Kelley - It's not rejection. It's ice cream. They just wanted a different flavour this time.